We are an international research collaborative working to quantify the flux of nutrient-rich materials from coastal watersheds to nearshore marine ecosystems.
- forest ecologists
- near-shore marine ecologists
- soil scientists
- See participating organizations
- Contact Steering Committee members
We address information gaps, develop regional collaborations, and synthesize knowledge about water, carbon, and nutrient fluxes in a landscape where intense transformations and rapid transfers between terrestrial and freshwater environments control delivery of these materials to the ocean.
To achieve these goals, the Network will develop:
- Structured information exchanges among Network participants
- Working groups to develop data collection, management and sharing protocols
- Outreach products for Network members, policymakers, and resource managers
One thought on “About”